About Me

My photo
ASSU/SANTANA/AFONSO BEZERRA, RN, Brazil
We are student of course letter of 5th period Letter English and this Blog is when we going to post ours ideas, work,information of course.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Religion party

There in my city a religion party.My city is Santana do Matos.Just fantastic it.A lot of peoples come here in the party.We have our music:the forró.So, this time the guys and girls listen forró.I don't like.Santana ís a city very bucolic.Your weather is hot, your people is very nice.The party is very important.There is the religion party,of course and the profane party.Cowboys and Cowgirls walk.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bloggers!!! Braga, the parties in your city seem very funny, but I don't like this Kind of music, too. I like religions parties, in my hometown every year in october we do a party in my church, and is very good. Why don't you come to see our party?

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool! I got to know this party! Please post some pictures of this party!

    ReplyDelete