About Me

My photo
ASSU/SANTANA/AFONSO BEZERRA, RN, Brazil
We are student of course letter of 5th period Letter English and this Blog is when we going to post ours ideas, work,information of course.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?

Is very hard to describe what I'm good, but I consider myself first and foremost a good mother. some people say I'm good when I do homework, and actually I like being a housewife, on occasion of course. also say I'm good at cooking, but I do not like to cook, but I really I'm good when I do something that gives me pleasure and satisfaction.



By: Laisla Ribeiro.

4 comments:

  1. What a good post. Just the title was enough to get my atention. Carry on with the great work (U and the others). God bless ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With regard to your post, I thought very good your post, because to talk of yourself is always very dificult but, you did do this perfectly. great your text!!!

    very good!!!

    by: klesio Silva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, I also say that I am a good person, always good about life. I am a good mother and good wife. I'm good at everything I do with love and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete